Demo site doesn't have the rev slider in place

Hi Guys,

I loaded Ethos 3 as my starting point and I’m trying to get the nav visable along with the masthead on my home page, how do I do this:

http://wag.purposefulmarketinggroup.com/

Hello @johnyct9760,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try inserting .masthead in your Slider Settings > Increase/Decrease Fullscreen Height (Optional) option. https://screencast.com/t/ZI83qmbT

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help I have some follow up questions,

  1. How to I apply a css class to the new text element I go over and add the new css but it is not budging
  2. Also I do I create my own presets and remove the defult 3 stack ones?

Thx

Hi There,

You can declare your class as below on Theme Options > CSS

.demo-txt-01 {
	color: blue;
	font-size: 14px;
}

If the property you added of your class (e.g. the color) did not applied, please check the text element configuration, that property might have already on the text settings.

Regretfully, saving preset is not possible yet. That will be possible on the new Template Manager.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.