Demo pages not showing

I went to install Icon 2 on my site, and it showed the “Have Fun” message. Seemed to download fine. But when I went into Pages, nothing was there. Went into Posts, same thing, nothing there.

I installed again… got the “Have Fun” message again. Went to Pages and to Posts… both empty.

So I tried to install another demo. Got the download error message. Tried Icon 2 again. Got same error. What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE: I went to create a new blank page, and all pages are in the Icon 2 template… how do I just delete all this and start fresh

Hi There,

Please note that there are two types of demo. Standard and Expanded demo. With standard demo, we can get homepage and it’s structure with place holder images and content. With expanded demo, we can get complete package. All contents are included together with inside pages, post and portfolio too.

Default stack is integrity. Please free to adjust in on X > Launch >Theme Options or install integrity based demo.

Hope this helps.

Thanks… but that didn’t help. There was no homepage with placeholder images, there was nothing

Hi There,

To start fresh, try installing a plugin like this (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/).

Also make sure cURL is enabled on your server and set PHP Max Execution Time to 300.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks… I was able to switch the stack, and use that demo home page to get what I needed

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile: