Demo installation causing issues

I have done a clean, new install of X, installed the Rev Slider required by Agency demo content, registered X-theme, proceeded to download demo content and got an error while trying to install. I went through various logical options, including checking out the settings for RevSlider. On the installation checklist, I noticed that “contact envato server” or such had a red X. I attempted to reach it, and it was successful, turning red X to green check. I went back to install, successfully. When I viewed the website once demo installation was completed, all I can see is a “Record not found” which you can see here: www.insurancesolved.co.za/

I tried again, installed successfully, with same end result. I also noted that attempting to go into Cornerstone caused an error with viewing in live mode, and it switched to the modular mode.

Any ideas?

Update: There is a very narrow band on the top, with scroll bars. I can see the rest of the navigation, which leads to the rest of the pages that are just fine, it is just the homepage that seems to be having problems. The successful demo I managed to install was App, not Agency. Can anyone confirm if the APP demo uses RevSlider for it’s home page? If so, there is no demo slider created or imported in RevSlider, which may explain the issue and error.

Hi There,

You should have Revolution Slider active before installation the demo.

To remove the message on top, go to Wp Admin > pages > Edit front page, scroll down on wp class backend editor, and select another slider or none to slider above masthead and below.

Hope it helps