I am trying to setup the demo content for Ehtos 1, but I am not getting any of the images.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You will get only homepage with image placeholders for standard demos. Try expanded demos, if you need full content with images including inner pages.
Hope that helps.
I found were the demos are separated. My next question is, for the Ethos 1 demo, how do I add the images above the menu? The Ethos 1 demo has it, but I can’t locate where to add them.
Thanks.
HI There,
Please go to Wp-Admin > X install Revolution Slider.
You can than download a slider demo from:
https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/
Import to your slider.
After that, go to your home page, click edit page on your Wordpress Top Admin Bar
Once you are on WP classic back end admin, scroll down and select the slider above masthead.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.