Demo Content Sliders

It seems your demo content and demo slider downloads no longer match up. I purchased X today (my 3rd license) and imported the Gym demo content. I downloaded the Gym demo slider from your dropbox folder. I imported the full gym.zip file in RevSlider. The homepage slider loaded (after I changed the slug, ie, the demo content was looking for ‘gym-home’ but the imported slider was called ‘gym1.’ After changing the slug, the homepage loaded with slider, but it is different than the old gym slider on your demo page. Then, I click on ‘classes’ in the navigation and it shows the slider ‘gym-classes’ is missing. This second slider doesn’t appear to be available in the downloaded slider file.

Where are the sliders I see on your demo page? Why is the downloaded slider file not complete with multiple siders? Why is the demo content that I import different than what I see on your demo page?

Hi There,

Themeco do not offer dropbox folder.

We(support) might have provided a slider via dropbox ocasionally to help someone who requested.

Plese provide your login credentials so we can understand the issue.

Thanks

Yes, I found the link to the slider zips from this support forum when I searched for why the slider wasn’t loading after installing the demo content.

I added a secure note above with login credentials. Thanks!
Bob

Hi There,

I have imported the slider for you and its works fine now.

There is some issue with latest version of slider plugin that why it is not importing the slider. We will look on to it.

Thanks

Great, thank you!
Bob

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.