I am using the demo content importer, and everything comes in except the images. This is for the x theme and the Ethos 2 demo.
Thanks,
Shaun
I am using the demo content importer, and everything comes in except the images. This is for the x theme and the Ethos 2 demo.
Thanks,
Shaun
Hi Shaun,
We do have 2 types of demo. Standard and Expanded demo. With standard demo, we can get the layout of the homepage with placeholder text and images. Expanded demo is what will give us everything -> all content like images, text, sliders, all pages, post and portfolio if available on the demo.
So for the Ethos 2 demo, how do I get ALL of the content?
Hi there,
Ethos Demo 2 content is a Standard demo content so when you try to import it, you will only get the homepage with some filler text and images on it where the images are just plain images that you can replace with your images.
If you want to get a fully imported demo, you can try using the Expanded demos.