Demo content not mobile friendly

I’ve loaded demo content into several of my sites and found out the content is not mobile friendly. Is there
a way to fix this? Do I have to then manually make everything mobile friendly? The point is to make
a site quickly by just replacing the demo content.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hello @jenbaers,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

X Theme, the demo content and it’s underline elements are fully responsive. I tried loading two of the website you have assigned in you licence page and it seems to working perfectly fine. URL and screenshot in secure note.

Can you please let us know the browser and device you are using? Also are you developing the website on a different URL? If so, can you please share the website URL?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.