Demo Content Not Loading in Cornerstone

Hello,

So I recently downloaded a new license for the X-Theme for a client. Upon installing one of the demo kits like I usually do, everything checked out initially. However upon checking in cornerstone to see if I could edit the elements; it would not load any of the elements on the website. I am not able to edit anything or see a visual of what I am fixing.

Here is my site:

Thank you for your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! You cannot edit all pages? You might be experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

I attempted this exactly as you specified. However it has failed.

Still not loading demo content in cornerstone. I cannot access any of the files on the backend let alone edit.

Any other suggestions?

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.