Demo content change

Hi, I was using your gym demo, to look at some features.

The other day when you scrolled up the page the buttons on the slider appeared as a second menu under the main menu. This no longer seems to happen they scroll out of site.

I didn’t change anything in the site at all it s just the core demo content. I was using it to demonstrate that particular neat feature, but now it isn’t neat anymore :slight_smile:

is there any thing I can do to fix it. It was essential to my design plan.

Hi Guys,

dont worry about this I found it in Pro’s header builder working again now.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.