Demo Content and Pro

At martinrayvaughan.com I have built a clean WP install and activated X so that I could import ETHOS 02 demo content. I then activated PRO but the ETHOS 02 content looks broken.
Please help!

Marty

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website martinrayvaughan.com and it looks like you have activated the default WordPress Twentyseventeen theme. Also I would like to know that, first you activated X Theme and imported Ethos 02 demo content and then you have upgraded X Theme licence and dependent file to Pro. Can you please confirm that?

Thanks.

Yes I first installed X - then chose Ethos 2 as the demo content. Before even activating X PRO, there is some sort of issue.
I will share my credentials so you can see.

I don’t Revolution Slider as a plugin. Is that the issue? Feel free to look.

I have a clean install of WP and an activation of X. I installed Revolution Slider and then tried to install demo content - ETHOS 02. Please advise.
Credentials have been provided.

Disregard thread.

Hi @MartinRayVaughan,

No worries. Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.