Hi. I was trying out different demos. I decided upon Integrity9. When I change it in X>Overview>Demo content, it keeps reverting to Agency. I’ve cleared the cache with no improvement. I have very little content and don’t mind losing it to get the correct demo (template). Thank you.
To be more clear: From the WordPress menu > Appearance > Customize it brings me to the correct template, but
From the WP menu > Pages > All Pages > Edit with Cornerstone it brings me Agency template.
I’m really not sure what to edit with WP and what to edit with Cornerstone.
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! Because you have tried several demo contents, some of the theme options settings remain as for the demo content such as Agency. I would suggest that you do a WP reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/wp+reset/). Please install the plugin and do a reset so that you will have a fresh WP install. You only need to activate X theme and then finally install Integrity 9. This steps could prevent you from having troubles with duplicate demo contents and option settings.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you. I installed and activated the WP Reset plugin. Thank you very much.
Thanks for sharing your solution!