Deleting tooltip for social header

Hello!

I’ve faked adding updated social icons (new insta logo and Yelp) a long while ago to my header by adding them via css. I totally guessed and cobbled it together. Instagram has the tooltip for twitter and Yelp has the tooltip for Pinterest (that’s what I get for faking it).

I had added:

.x-social-global a + .tooltip {
display: none !important;
}

It seemed to work, but now it isn’t. I’m clueless what has changed, but perhaps for some reason when I migrated to a new host???

Thank you thank you for any help,
Melanie

Hello,

I resolved it by taking out my cheater CSS and using the fix you already supplied to @rfonseca22

I guess CSS isn’t appropriate for manipulating tooltips.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

CSS Should do it, but if the selector mismatched then it will not work anymore and needs further fixing. The custom code is just another way, and glad it’s okay now.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.