I searched how to delete content demo on this forum. I tried using /wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-addons-home&x-clean-demo-content-cache at the end of my web address and that did nothing but lead me to the customizer page. I even hit the reset on the customizer manager and it’s not getting me back to the original theme I downloaded. I also uninstalled x theme hoping to get it back to the original version. I wanted to see what demo was all about, but I’d rather design my own page.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
You should re-install your Wordpress if you wish to completely remove the demo. What you did is just clearing the demo cache used during the import.
While the customizer only holds the setting, and you can’t remove a setting. If you wish to reset it back then you’ll have to do it manually by switching and changing the settings one by one.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.