Deleting Columns

Hello, I deleted/erased a few columns and their content on one of my pages - https://geminirisingmedia.com/digital-art/. They do not exist anymore on my editing page, but they are still there when I go to the website. Tried 3 different browsers, cleared the cache for all of them, but they still appear?? When you scroll down the photographs section, the my rock collection section, and the self portraits section were all erased.
When I am in WP they are gone, but outside of WP they are still there.
In WP -

Regular view - That photograph section is erased.

So additionally, I have redone my home page and when I am logged into WP everything looks fine, but when I log out it has reverted back to the old home page. All cache was cleared tried it on 3 different devices and 3 different browsers.

Hi @GeminiRising,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the page URL and found the PHOTOGRAPHS section which is not in the screenshot given from the Back End. It seems that it might be due to the cache, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

wooohoo!! that worked
thanks so much!

Hello @GeminiRising,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.