Deleted Template elements ghosting

Could you take a quick look for me at this please

https://www.mikeholcroftart.com/about/

You’ll notice how a template block from a test of about loads. It’s the large blue background.

I have cleared all caches and it’s still there. Obviously I know I can delete the page and start again but I don’t want to if I can help it.

Just to be clear, I tried an template block , About maybe, in a section after all content, then removed it and the content still appears briefly as the page loads.

Thanks

Damian

Hey,

Would you provide to us a screenshot about the issue? I checked your site and there isn`t a blue background.

Its there

Hello Damian,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirmed that I am seeing the blue colour too. Please edit the page and in your section settings, click the background color, set it to transparent and hit save. Please view the page live. Go back the Cornerstone again, click the background image and hit save again. This should update and remove the background color.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.