Delete Unwanted Box

I am new to PRO and working with Layouts to create the blog archive and WooCommerce archive pages. When bringing up the page in layouts to edit, I continue to get this unwanted khaki box that shows up. It contains the breadcrumbs, yet I managed to figure out how to delete that. Now I am can get rid of the box itself. Please help.

Hello Bekah,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using a Stater Template called “Minimal Light” Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
blogarchive-Layouts-Pro1

In case if it is correct, you need to go to the Figure and inspect it, you can remove the background colour that is preset. It is the background which is creating shapes like the box.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you for your efforts, but I was not able to change/remove the box through these instructions. It seems the khaki box that has word “blog” written has to do with the Header, because when I deselect Header it goes away and my menu and everything else vanishes too. I don’t want this to happen, I just want to get the box removed.

Please help

Hello Bekah,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.