Hi Team,
How can I remove the titles in the Recent Posts elements in the footer widget as below?
Basically, I want to make it look like an image collage as I will add the titles in the featured images.
Best,
Zoe.

Hi Team,
How can I remove the titles in the Recent Posts elements in the footer widget as below?
Basically, I want to make it look like an image collage as I will add the titles in the featured images.
Best,
Zoe.

Hi Zoe,
To remove the title in the recent posts, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:(https://i.imgur.com/hbyhygb.png)
.x-recent-posts .h-recent-posts {
display: none;
}
Hope it helps 
Thank you so much! It worked!
Now I have this:

Is it possible to have the bottom margin of the post equal to the 3 other sides?
Zoe.
Hi Zoe,
Please also add this custom CSS:
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-content {
padding: 2.5px;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Awesome as always. Thank you so much!!
Another short question is:
Is there anyway I can hide the footer widget (still showing header and footer) on the main page only? The footer widget will still show on the other pages except the main page.
Best,
Zoe.
Hi There,
Thanks for asking!
If you want to remove fotter from home page, Please choose home page template as “Header, no footer.”

If you want to hide only the widget area in home page. Please use this css.
.home .x-colophon.top {
display: none;
}
Hope it helps!
Thanks
Thanh you! This is exactly what I need.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.