Delete space

How do I delete the empty space circled in red and make the border equidistant from the text? Thanks

Hey Ami,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to check your setup properly, would you mind sharing your admin credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

OK, sent! Did you lose what I sent you months ago, twice?

Hi Ami,

The space can’t be removed as it is due to the height of the column. Here you are using two different columns in the same row, and the left column is having more data which is why the right column is taken the same height, which creates the space you specified.

Thanks

So if I want different heights, I need to put the data in a new row?

On the “concerts” page, I am trying to remove the empty space to the right of col 3. HOW?

Hello Ami,

Do you want to display it like this?

If that is the case, you will have to remove the Black background color in your ROW element settings and apply the Black background color in the first column instead. You then need to use a DIV element as a wrapper of your Text element and then apply the Black background color as well.

Please see the secure note for the link URL of the Test page I have made for you.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the effort. This was not my aim. I simply wanted just the BORDER to be EQUIDISTANT from the text (without the large bottom margin.) I just removed the gold border for now. How do I delete /cornerstone/content/847 from my site? Thank you!

Hello Ami,

You mean something like this instead?

After deleting the page, it just stays in your trash bin. You need to empty the bin so that the Cornerstone page content will be deleted as well.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.