Delete post image

I would like my posts to appear with no image at the top, however I still want the image to appear in the carousel. I have seen this done on another site but not sure how to do it. Right now if you look at my screen shot the image appears 2 times, once in the carousel and then in the post. I only need it to appear one.

Any suggestions? its probably something easy I have overlooked.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.