Delete Padding from mobile site

Hi

I want to remove the padding from this section of my site ONLY on mobile (see attached screenshot)

the page is jamieharrisonmusic.com/bold-as-love-lesson

Is there a simple way to do this in cornerstone or something so I don’t have to keep posting up here every single time and getting a seperate code for each time I want to do this?

Thanks
Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for writing in. You can duplicate your section and under the Customize tab, hide it on desktop and laptop views using Hide During Breakpoints option.

Next, set the padding of your duplicate to 0 then hide it in mobile devices.

Watch this screen recording to better understand what I mean.

Thanks.

That’s such a clever way to do it! Thank you so much!

I can apply this to loads of other things too! Thank you Thank you!

You’re always welcome~

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.