Delete icon and AND button not displaying when long title post come

When there is more than 10 posts are selected then both buttons are not visible. Use a longe post title to reproduce the issue.

Another issue is the Editor preview not working when any redirection is added for a specific page:

Using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Hello @WPIDev,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @WPIDev,

We had a similar issue reported and I checked our issue tracker and this has been fixed in the latest release. Please make sure that you are fully updated (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us if the issue persists after updating the theme. Thanks!

We’re using latest version. And the issue is still exits. The login details are provided.

Hello @WPIDev,

The given WP credentials have very limited privileges. We cannot edit a page with Cornerstone. Please change the role to an Administrator instead.

Thanks.

I’ve tried the same login and I am able to edit the page. I have put the edit url as well in the note.

Hello @WPIDev,

When I tested the site, I only got this:

What is the resolution of your screen?

Thanks.

Look like the scroll does not come in your laptop. Check-in Chrome or any other browser or check in windows pc because in mac the scroll is small and windows browser scroll is different. When scroll comes then the delete hides behind that scroll.

This is not an issue related to any resolution specific.

Hey @WPIDev,

Could it be because I am using a big screen? I am on a 27-inch. What is the resolution of your screen?

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!

I have a 15.3-inch and another is 1920*1080 the problem is the same.

You can inspect with that resolution and check.

Happy new year, we’ll get the chrome scrollbar issue handled in a point release or two. Have a great weekend

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.