Is it any way to reduce the delay of the dropdown in the header in Pro? I think it’s little bit to slow when I mouse over. Have look through all the settings in the header builder but could not find any specific setting for the delay speed?!

Is it any way to reduce the delay of the dropdown in the header in Pro? I think it’s little bit to slow when I mouse over. Have look through all the settings in the header builder but could not find any specific setting for the delay speed?!

Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully it could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Put this in your custom CSS (provided by X: open “Global CSS” on left sidebar):
.x-dropdown { transition-delay: 0s, 0s, 0.1s !important; }
Hope it helps.
m.