Default background color not working

New to PRO. Can’t get the background color in “Theme options -> Layout and design” working.
Using Renew stack. Checked sections, row, columns, all set to transparent background.
Am I missing something?

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for writing in! I am suspecting that this is in conflict with the latest release of the theme. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

To get around this, please go to Pro > Theme Options > CSS and insert this code:

.site, .x-site {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks! That fixed it indeed. Although I couldn’t find the CSS in Theme Options. Again, I am new to PRO… Until I saw it was in plain view in the bar under the Elements, Preview size and other icons. Thanks again.

You are most welcome.

Just wanted to add my comment to this, as I’m experiencing the exact same thing. Looks like changing the setting in the theme options sets the background color for the body element, but this does nothing on the front end appearance. It requires the manual CSS implementation posted above.

Hey @Gilleard,

Thanks for updating this thread. At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.