I am using the powerpress plugin and when I use their shortcode for the playlist player it is visually looking wrong. Can you help me fix this issue?
The players height is to big and needs to be smaller.
I am using the powerpress plugin and when I use their shortcode for the playlist player it is visually looking wrong. Can you help me fix this issue?
The players height is to big and needs to be smaller.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This issue happens because the styling of the audio player in the Cornerstone element is overriding the PowerPress audio. To resolve this, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.wp-playlist .mejs-controls>div {
display: inline-block;
}
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Hello @pauldurso,
Thanks for updating thread. Please update previous code with following and let us know your feedback.
.wp-playlist .mejs-controls>div {
display: inline-block;
height: 38px;
}
Thanks.
We are getting closer! The only thing that is off now is the player timestamps. Those are really high. Any idea how to lower just the timestamps? I tried adjusting the 38px, but that didn’t work
I was playing around with some of the CSS tonight and got it almost perfect. I just need to make the
mejs-horizontal-volume-slider height: 39px
But when I try to do that, it keeps making it thinking I want the line width to be 39px and makes the width of the line very thick. I can get it to look great messing with the CSS inspector in Chrome but I have no idea how to write CSS.
For some reason, it’s default height is 36px. I want it to be 39px
Hi there,
Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.mejs-audio .mejs-controls {
height: 45px;
}
Play with the 45px to find the perfect height. Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.