Deep linking with THE GRID

Hi there,
I have found the solution for Essential grid: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/deep-linking-grid-filters/
This code doesn’t work for THE GRID plugin though… maybe it can be tweaked?

I am trying to create a direct link to a specific filter like this:

http://blancmagazine.com/fashion/#editorial

Thanks,

Anton

Hi @antonstepine,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme or bundled plugin and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Nico,
thank you for your answer, I understand.
Even without customisation, why does clicking on a category such as DESIGNERS (tg-item-term of a post in the grid) take me to a new page with all ‘designers’ posts, instead of applying the ‘DESIGNERS’ filter on the same page? Is this an option I need to activate somewhere in THE GRID options? I would love to have the visitors to remain on the same page…
Here’s the page in question: http://blancmagazine.com/fashion/

Thanks in advance!
Anton

The is the Grid’s skin design. It is a category link and not a filter. It is not possible to make it a filter. You can remove that link by editing the current skin you’re using or you can create your own skin. Please see https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/skin_builder for usage instructions.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.