Deep linking to portfolio

Hello,

Two questions:

  1. Is it possible to provide a deep link that redirects to the portfolio page with certain filters already applied? I would love to be able to do this.

  2. How can I change the cursor style to a pointer finger when hovering over a tab? Currently, the cursor does not change to a pointer finger, so users may not be aware that a tab is not a clickable option.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please give us further clarifications. As of this time, I am not able to get the idea of what you wanted to do. It would be nice if you can expound the matter even share a sample url or some screenshots of what you want to do.

2.) To change the cursor style to a pointer finger when hovering over a tab, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-nav-tabs .x-nav-tabs-item a {
    cursor: pointer !important;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.