Decrease space between rows in a section

Hi there. There is a lot of space between the top of my section and the top of the first row. The same is true for the space between my rows in a section.

I have decreased the margin and padding for the sections, but I don’t see this option for rows. Can I control that?

Thanks!

Hi there,

You have series of options available to you in the Row settings. You will need to click the magnifying glass icon of a row while in the Layout tab of the cornerstone:

Then you will see an option to have marginless columns having containers and margin options:

Hope it helps.

It certainly did! Thanks again, Christopher. I appreciate the quick response.

You’re welcome, Happy Holidays.

Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.