For some reason my blog post pages have a very large left margin and I can’t figure out why. I tried to find a class that I could call to decrease the margin but I can’t figure it out. See example here: https://abyssinianguineapigtips.com/do-guinea-pigs-smell/ Can you help me so my pages don’t have all that white space on the left side?
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
That’s not a margin, that’s the space left when your center layout is centered. It’s only white because it’s unique styling with ethos. The question is, are you gonna push your center content to the left to decrease the margin while increasing the space from the right? Or just wish to remove that white background?
If you wish to remove the white background, then please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.
.x-container.main:before {
display: none;
}
Thanks!
thanks so much
You are welcome!