Deactivating Slider Revolution Plugin causes a PHP error

As soon as I deactivate slider revolution plugin in the backend ->plugins I get a PHP error

Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/home/SEE URL IN THE SECURE NOTE/www/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Parsy/Serializer.php on line 37

Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/home/SEE URL IN THE SECURE NOTE/www/staging/wp-includes/class-wp-fatal-error-handler.php on line 72

I restored the site back again but still can’t deactivate slider revolution plugin.

FYI: there’s plenty of space on the webhost. PHP memeory limit is 96MB.

Hello Ondrej,

Thanks for posting in!

This error:
Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted...

means that you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. You will need to increase it to at least 256MB or 512MB:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

FYI: this was never ever an issue before. I know that the mem limit is exhausted. It shouldn’t be.

EDIT: mem limit risen to 256MB

Hi Ondrej,

I have checked your website and found it is working fine, if you still want to delete you can delete it from FTP by renaming or deleting the revslider folder from wp-content/plugins.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.