Deactivate Cornerstone on X-PRO?

Hello

Once we upgraded to X-Pro we also migrated away from Cornerstone and only use L! (PRO). With that being said, I have deactivated Cornerstone and wondering if that is the cause of the following? Should Cornerstone be re-activated or removed completely?

Thanks - I didn’t see a relevant supporting post.

Hi There,

Pro wont even let you activate Cornerstone as it is already integrated.

You can remove Cornerstone from your plugins.

Hope it helps

Do you think that is what is causing the errors on the image above?

Hey There,

It is unlikely, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

See previous post - Let me know what you find

Thanks

Hey There,

I have logged in and edited a few pages in your site. I do not have issues loading the pages in the Editor. When I check the console, I could replicate the error. Though I still see the warnings and another JS error too. Did you already edited your wp-config.php file and added the PHP memory limit and PHP max limit? If not, please do. please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

And you could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.