{{dc:post:permalink}} not working on button

Hello there,

I have added the following code to a button but it does not link to the next post: {{dc:post:permalink post=“next”}}. Clicking the button reloads the same post.

In the attached image you can see that the URL in the button is the same as the current post.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

You have given credentials for a different site where this post template is not available. Can you please provide the credentials for the other site too?

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Sorry about this! It was a hectic day yesterday and I was not paying attention.

Please try now.

Thanks!

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

The given URL is not accessible and showing a 403 error. There might be some restrictions on IPs to access the website, please remove the IP restriction and let us know to examine it.
Please remember that we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific ID address to you.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Can you log into the CMS at all? We don’t have any access limitations applied - your colleague has logged in previously.

If you can log in, please find the template in Cornerstone > Single Layouts > Blog Post

Thanks!

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

We cannot log in to the CMS due to Wordfence restrictions. Please disable it in the meantime while we are checking on it.

Hello there,

I am very sorry about this - please try again, Wordfence is disabled.

Any idea why you have been locked out? Your colleagues have access this website several times previously.

Thanks!

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again ?

Thanks

Hello there,

I am so sorry - please try again. I have reset the password but the username had a gap in it.

Thanks!

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

I have checked and found the {{dc:post:permalink post=“next”}} is working on the button URL. If you are adding it to the last post or page, it will return nothing, in that case, you need to add {{dc:post:permalink post=“prev”}}.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks