How can I get back the date? Only by the blog (post/berichten).
See attachement.

How can I get back the date? Only by the blog (post/berichten).
See attachement.

Hello There,
After a closer look, I found out that you are using a 3rd party plugin Go Portfolio in building your blog page. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.