Dashboard Not loading correctly

Hi,

I am not sure how to even raise an issue that I am facing.

Essentially instead of preview of the page, it kept loading the Pro Theme Dashboard within the dashboard…if that makes sense. As I am unable to upload the screencast of what the issue I am facing, I have uploaded the video to my Google Drive. Hope you can help.

Thank you in advance

Hey Timothy,

Perhaps you need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please login through FTP edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Please also consider to try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Sorry. Still having issue

Hi Timothy,

I tried to check the site but the user you have provided has limited access:

Is there a chance that you can temporarily set the user as an Admin so that we can check the site?

Thank you.

sorry. Updated now to Admin.

Hi Timothy,

The cause of this issue is a WooCommerce setting. Specifically, it’s the Geolocate (with page caching support) setting.

That setting can be found by going to Woocommerce > Settings > General. Look at the Default customer location field.

If you change the value to just Geolocate, the issue will go away. That’s the solution for now. In our upcoming release, we’ve included a permanent fix for that, so it won’t be a problem anymore. But for now, choosing “Geolocate” is the solution.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Brilliant.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

You’re always welcome Timothy!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.