Dark Mode for frontent (Pro)

Hello! I asked about this around a year ago so know it’s on your radar but wanted to bring it up again as I have discovered WP Night Mode plugin which looks great and potentially highly customisable, maybe with minimal effort for your development team.

Basically, I have to use use wp-night-mode on every element in Pro. How simple would that be (I have basic CSS knowledge) and how likely are you to be implementing Dark Mode in the theme in the near future? Because if you were I’d hold off trying to make WP Night Mode plugin work.

Links:
Github page
Wordpress Plugin Page

Hi Daniel,

We cannot provide an ETA for a feature request as items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

As for adding the wp-night-mode to the elements, do you mean you have to add it as a custom attribute?

If so, you can add it in the Customize section of the elements. For example: https://theme.co/docs/button#customize

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.