CVV field & exp. date field too small when using Auth.net AIM

Hello,

Our client has a very typical setup of WooComm using the ever-popular Authorize.net AIM payment gateway.
We literally cloned their site, and only edited the front end… but we DID add SSL & updated their WooComm & Wordpress versions (which I assume is the culprit).
Now, the expiration date field for CC payments is to small (though technically works) and the CVV field doesnt take text at all, disabling the checkout function totally. Unfortunately this client has not secondary payment method as they are a particluar Government dealer, so they are down!

The site is under construciton: www.royalarms.com
…add some items to cart, and see what I mean, please!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and all I see is this:

Do you want to make the fields a little more bigger? If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.payment_box.payment_method_eh_authorize_net_aim_card input[type="text"] {
    height: 50px;
    line-height: 45px;
}

Meanwhile, the CVV field will not accept text. It will only accept numbers.

Hope this helps.

This ended up being an un-supported plugin; we installed an up-to-date one after submitting this support request, and fixed it. What you saw was after we fixed it- sorry, and thanks for the reply!

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.