Customizing user account dashboard

Hello,

Im working on my membership website, and faced a little challenge. Hope you can help me.

I created a test username to check sign in and register options on my site, and was wondering:

  1. How can i change menu for logged in users and logged out users?

  2. I entered my standard user account dashboard, it looks like this Not very impressive.


How can I customize my own user account dashboard, so it would look something like this

Is there any plugin which comes with X theme that allows me to do that, if not, which plugins are best for this type of customization which works best with X PRO?

Thank you!

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.