Customizing the color and font size of footer menu

Hi,

I am trying to customize the color and the font size of the footer menu using CSS, but none of the solutions I found through search are working for some reason.

Can you help me and give me an example code to do this?

Thanks

Hello there,

To increase the font size please use the following piece of custom CSS (you will need to apply this in Customize --> Custom --> Global CSS):

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
    font-size: 18px;
}

Please change the font-size to any value you like. I put 18px for example purposes.

To change the font color, you will need to use the following CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
color: #000;
}

Please change #000 with the font color of your choice.

For a full range of HEX color codes please check here: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

I hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.