Customizer is not working with PHP 7

Hi all,

I converted my host over to PHP 7. The site in general works fine, but when I go to the customizer I receive an error 500 message. I’ve tried disabling my various plugins and the problem persists, so I think the issue must be with X theme. How can I solve this problem?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

Both X and Cornerstone are PHP 7 compatible, I use PHP 7 and 7.1 on multiple X sites myself. :slight_smile:

Are X and Cornerstone both up to date? As a 500 error means an internal server error, can you check the error logs at your host please? They should provide further insight into this to assist in debugging.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help! I talked with my host’s support and the issue is that my memory limit was set too low. That has been fixed, and now everything is working great. :slight_smile:

Glad it’s fixed now and thank you for sharing the solution with us.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.