Customizer is freezing

Hi,
I am developing a site my local server. The Customizer is not working anymore. When I save the Customizer freezes.
I tried on different browsers. I tried to increase the amount of memory in the php settings. I tried to disable the cache. I tried with the latest version 6.0.2 and I also tried with an older 5.2.5 vcersion. Nothing is working.

Any idea?

Thanks

Regretfully as it’s a local site there isn’t much we can do in terms of troubleshooting. Here are a few ideas:

  • Ensure both X and Cornerstone are on the latest versions
  • Reinstall X and Cornerstone
  • Enable WP_DEBUG to see if any PHP errors are shown.
  • Check the javascript console in your browser’s developer tools for errors.
  • Disable any 3rd party plugins. If it starts working after this, re-enable them one at a time to narrow down the conflict.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.