Customizer in Cornerstone Displaying "Warning" Message in Header (Updated)

After updating both X Theme and Cornerstone, I am receiving this message when going into Customizer. It appears at the top of the header in the preview. It even shows on the page when I am on the website but not logged into the dashboard. Here is the error message:

"Warning: Illegal string offset ‘enable_post_type_page’ in /home/curtis20/public_html/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-header-footer-injections/ehfi-functions.php on line 170"

At this point it doesn’t appear to be affecting the functionality of the site.

I recently changed my login credentials for this WordPress site. The updated creds are now in a secure note here.

Thanks.

Okay, from what I have been able to learn on my own through much searching and testing, this warning isn’t too much to be concerned about as it doesn’t affect functionality. However, I was looking for a way to erase the error message and/or keep it from displaying on the page.

I’ve found the following to be a good fix it seems. I simply went to my wp-config.php file and replaced this line

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

with all of this:

ini_set(‘display_errors’,‘Off’);
ini_set(‘error_reporting’, E_ALL );
define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, false);

So far it seems to be working. Just hoping there’s not some unforeseen other problem that will arise as a result. Hopefully this helps someone with any similar problems.

Hi there,

Yes that is right. What you were seeing earlier were debug warning messages which are not errors which could easily be turned off through the wp-config.php file.