I have php 5.6
i have added
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
to the config file
Yet, the customiser still yields an “AW SnAP” in Chrome.
Also, I am using WP 4.9.1 and X 5.2.5
I have php 5.6
i have added
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
to the config file
Yet, the customiser still yields an “AW SnAP” in Chrome.
Also, I am using WP 4.9.1 and X 5.2.5
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, but I was not able to replicate the issue on my end. I’ve waited and changed some settings (but did not save) but my Chrome browser did not crash (“Aw Snap”), would you mind to clarify how we can replicate the issue?
I’ve seen this issue before and it was because of a browser add-on. Would you mind using your browser’s incognito/private mode where no add-ons are running, and see if your browser gets crush still? If not, then you’ll know one of your browser add-ons is causing the issue.
Have a great day,
Cheers!
That’s it! I tried it in Incognito Mode and it worked. I will experiment with turning off each browser add-on.
Thank you.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.