Hello,
When I try to open customizer i get this error:
This page isn’t working
policromia.es is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Any idea on what could be causing this?
Thank you
Hello,
When I try to open customizer i get this error:
This page isn’t working
policromia.es is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Any idea on what could be causing this?
Thank you
Hi There,
Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
If that doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
Hello,
Thanks for your quick reply, I tried what you said but still getting the same error.
Here is the info you requested:
Thank you so much,
All the best,
Hi There,
I’ve moved the code above this line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Then the customizer is working fine now.
Regards!
Thank you so much, it works great now 
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.