Customizer doesn't load after upgrade

Hi there,

After upgrade to the latest X (6.0.4), my customizer stop loading. The attached is what I saw. Could you please help?

Thanks.

Hello @daisyw,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Rather then using Customizer please open access the Theme Options panel from X > Theme Options. Here is a screencast. https://cl.ly/142400403b2L

Thanks.

I dont’ have that option :frowning:

Hi There,

You updated the X (6.0.4), but your Cornerstone is still in old version. Please update the Cornerstone to the latest version (3.0.4) as well.

You can do this by deactivating and deleting your current Cornerstone. Then navigate to X on your dashboard and X will automatically re-install the Cornerstone in the latest version.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Thank you for your reply! But after upgrade, I can no longer edit my blog post. Any pointers?

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello there,

Thanks for providing your credentials! This might be a cache related issue on your builder. An older version of the page could be stored, preventing the builder from loading.

You can try our troubleshooting steps here:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.