Customized CSS bug

I’ve tried to use the global and assign though page-id and the CSS file for the specific page, but for two pages the padding-top and bottom do not override.

I will link the specific pages in secure notes. I can’t see why this happens.

I want a specific design for all pages and another design for other pages.

Hi there,

Would you mind specifying which section you are trying to apply the CSS to but does not work?

I tried checking it but I can’t seem to figure out which block.

For the meantime, please copy and paste your CSS code here to check for CSS errors as it might be causing why the code does not work.

Thank you.

I will share a print in a secure note.

But for all pages except this one I have a padding left, right, top, bottom. But for these pages, I don’t want that. And that the issue.

Hi there,

The two pages where the CSS didn’t work lack the following custom code which the Betsson page has:

.page-id-xxx .x-sidebar {
    background-color: #ffffff;
    padding-top: 0px !important;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    border-radius: 4px;
    box-shadow: 0 0.15em 0.35em 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.135);
}

Hope this helps.

That solved it, but I’m 100% sure I did it since I’ve done the code myself I’m pretty compatible with what I do and didn’t. But maybe to many rows of code made me blind here.

Many thanks!

Hello There,

You may have added it. It could be because it is not added in your FVM cache.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.