Customize woocommerce product page with layout builder

Hello,

I have a problem that I can’t solve.

I’m making a sales site with woocommerce and I’m trying to make a “single product” page with the layout builder.

I can make the page without any problem and assign it to the desired products, however I can’t have selectable menus to allow the size to be selected. (or the color etc.).

To better understand my problem, here is a capture of the “default” product page without going through the layout builder.

There are drop-down menus to select sizes etc.

On the other hand, if I assign the product page made with the layout builder, the sizes become just written information and no longer selectable.

Which shortcode to use? How to proceed ?

Here on the example, there is also the problem that we are on a “bundle” product and the display is not like on the page generated by default by woocoomerce.

Thanks for your help !

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in! If you product is a variable product, you need to use “Add To Cart Form” element to be place below your product description.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 11.38.39 AM

If this does not help, please provide us access to the site so we can check your custom product layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel,

Merci !
It works ! Thanks for your help !

Best Regards,

Hi Michael,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.