Customize Won't Load

Since I recently updated Cornerstone I’ve learned that Customize won’t load. My memory is at 512 and I have page rules in place via CloudFlare that resolved previous loading issues. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why it won’t load. It starts to load with the spinning logo on white, then the white fades to start bringing up the interface but then it times out and fails.

Suggestions?

PS - I just tested in Safari and it works fine. But in Chrome, which is my default browser, it does not work. Anyone have a fix for dealing with this in Chrome?

Hey There,

No, it works absolutely fine on Chrome.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!