Customize the color of special links

Hello,

I know that I can change the color of links in the Customizer.
But sometimes I wish to create some links in a different color.
Could you please tell me how I can do this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
Christine

Hello Christine,

Thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day. :slight_smile:

To assign a custom link color you can take advantage of the parent class name and club the same with link tag. To help you, I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cRphcKC2D7u

In the screencast I am looking to change the color to meta links and to do that I can use following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.p-meta a {
    color: #ddd;
}

Please note that I have used Chrome dev tools to get the class name of the element. If you would like to learn more about dev, please take a look at following tutorial.

Please note that I have tried to give you some idea as per my understanding after reading the ticket. In case you are looking for more specific solution, please share website URL and let us know the elements you are looking to change the color.

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.