Customize post

Hello.
I just started using posts. If you look at the example below, in the header it says “Assign a Menu” – how do I add a menu to a post? It does not seem to be the same as adding a menu to a page.

Also, how can I change the text color to black – just for posts. I want the body text color of the site to remain grey.

Finally, how can I get rid of the “leave a reply”

http://sgww.org/2017/08/06/be-real/

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please create your menu in Appearance > Menus and assign it as your primary menu.
Please check out this articles:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

2.) To change the text color to black on single post only, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.single .x-main .entry-content.content *,
.single .entry-title,
.single .x-sidebar *{
    color: #000 !important;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.