Customize Newsletter Slider signup form

Hi there, I’ve been able to add the code to my Revolution Slider to add a newsletter signup form, and link it to my Mailchimp list. However, I’m not sure how to customize the padding and buttons. Right now, it looks like this:

I need more padding between the email input and the button, as well as for both the input line and the button to be on the same axis. I’d also like (if possible) for the email address area to be longer (about twice as long as it is now).

My site is at www.aveil.org

Thanks in advance!

Hi jenaolson,

Thanks for providing the link to your website, however, when I visited your website I got a page with “Aveil is coming soon.” so I couldn’t see the sign-up form. Please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can check your website and provide you with the required CSS code.

Thanks.

I deactivated the Under Construction widget so hopefully you can see it now.

Hello @jenaolson,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

input#mce-EMAIL {
    padding: 25px 30px!important;
    margin-right: 10px !important;
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}

input#mc-embedded-subscribe {
    padding: 15px 39px !important;
}

Thanks.

Brilliant. Thank you!!!