Hi there.
I was wondering if there would ever be a case where we can edit the accordion design. I want to change the border radius, the color, etc… but the options don’t seem available as of yet.
J.
Hi there.
I was wondering if there would ever be a case where we can edit the accordion design. I want to change the border radius, the color, etc… but the options don’t seem available as of yet.
J.
Hi there,
This can be possible by adding some custom CSS.
You simply target the selectors for the according and style it through CSS accordingly.
Hope this gives you an idea.
Cheers!
Thanks. I’ll use that.
Let us know how it goes!
It works. It’s just bothersome as I have to use !important for most of them so that it works.
But, yes, it works. Thanks.
That edit css for elements is pretty neet though. You guys are very skilled and far seeing to think of that.
You’re welcome and thank you for your kind words. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.